'Red Earth' by George Hall is a limited edition print has been released as a limited edition print 1 - 25. This exclusive print comes with a signed certificate of authenticity.
'Red Earth' is a reproduction of my original mixed media artwork. This artwork is an abstract impression of what is commonly known as The Nullarbor Desert. The the First Nations people called it Oondiri which means 'The Waterless'. I tried to capture the graduation from red earth to blue sky, which to me is quintessentially Australian.
* 2 weeks required for production after purchase.
* This artwork is shipped directly from our printer and the certificate of authenticity is shipped from our studio.
Museum quality archival pigment art print on canvas, framed in a wood floating frame.
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES: (select from drop down menu)
(1) Framed Dimensions: 104.5cm x 104.5cm x 5cm Canvas Dimensions: 100cm x 100cm x 3.5cm
(2) Framed Dimensions: 122.5cm x 122.5cm x 5cm Canvas Dimensions: 118cm x 118cm x 3.5cm
(3) Framed Dimensions: 140.5cm x 140.5cm x 5cm Canvas Dimensions: 135cm x 135cm x 3.5cm
The floating frame selection comes in four colour choices. Ash, Black, White, and Natural (select colour from drop down menu). They are produced from a synthetic timber composite material with a vinyl overlay finish. The Oak and Natural frames have a high quality “wood-like” finish, while the Black and White frames have a matte finish. The frames are custom built around the artwork and screwed into the canvas, for maximum secureness. They are fade resistant, outside of direct sunlight.
*Insituation images shows print in the 104.5cm squ size with an ash frame.