'The Gradual Beach' by George Hall is a limited edition print has been released as a limited edition print 1 - 25. This exclusive print comes with a signed certificate of authenticity.
'The Gradual Beach' is a reproduction of my original mixed media artwork titled Era Beach. This painting was inspired by the beautiful Era Beach just south of Sydney. On a mid summers day, the sand was shining a beautiful gold and the clear blue skies were mesmerising.
Our canvases are made using the latest printing technology, they are printed on a premium artist-grade canvas and stretched onto a wood frame. They’re fitted with hanging fixtures, ready to hang on your wall. Each canvas is also carefully packaged with bubble wrap and a custom-made shipping box.
* 2 weeks required for production after purchase.
* This artwork is shipped directly from our printer and the certificate of authenticity is shipped from our studio.
Museum quality archival pigment art print on canvas, framed in a wood floating frame.
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES: (select from drop down menu)
(1) Framed Dimensions: 104.5cm x 104.5cm x 5cm / 41.14” x 41.14” x 2” Canvas Dimensions: 100cm x 100cm x 3.5cm / 40" x 40" x 1.18"
(2) Framed Dimensions: 122.5cm x 122.5cm x 5cm / 48” x 48” x 2” Canvas Dimensions: 118cm x 118cm x 3.5cm / 46.5” x 46.5” x 1.18"
(3) Framed Dimensions: 140.5cm x 140.5cm x 5cm / 55” x 55” x 2” Canvas Dimensions: 135cm x 135cm x 3.5cm / 53” x 53” x 1.18"
The floating frame selection comes in four colour choices. Ash, Black, White, and Natural (select colour from drop down menu). They are produced from a synthetic timber composite material with a vinyl overlay finish. The Oak and Natural frames have a high quality “wood-like” finish, while the Black and White frames have a matte finish. The frames are custom built around the artwork and screwed into the canvas, for maximum secureness. They are fade resistant, outside of direct sunlight.
*Insituation images shows print in the 104.5cm squ size with an ash frame.