Terms and Conditions for Instagram Heart contest
Win these 2 beautiful limited edition framed heart prints
I am so grateful for all the support and encouragement I have been give by my instagram friends over the past 3 years! So to share my thanks with you I will be doing a GIVEAWAY!!! I will be giving away 2 of my Limited edition framed prints to 1 winner.
- Follow me @george_hall_art if you don’t already
- Comment what you are thankful for and tag someone who you are thankful for in your life!
- For more entries tag more friends and share this on your feed or stories (make sure to tag me @george_hall_art so I see it!)
Let's share the love and optimism I will draw from a hat the winner and announce it here on August 4th 2019!
you can buy these on my website georgehallart.com link is on my profile bio @george_hall_art if you win I'll give you a refund! Purchase not necessary for entry.
Find the term and condition for this contest on my website, nothing complicated to worry about, I followed all the rules: https://www.georgehallart.com/pages/terms-and-conditions-for-instagram-heart-contest
Instagram requires me to write: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with instagram.
Terms and Conditions:
The promoter for this competition is George Hall Art.
1) Multiple entries are allowed as long as the name for the series is different with each entry.
2) The prize is the two framed prints shown in the photograph used in the competition Instagram post. No swaps, transfers or exchange for cash, credit or vouchers will be given
3) The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4) The winner must meet all three entry conditions (great name for the series, tag two friends and a current follower of the George Hall Art Instagram account).
5) A comment on the original George Hall Art Instagram channel is the only social media channel for entry. Entries on other social media channels will not be deemed valid.
6) Postage is paid in entirety anywhere in the world to the winner’s nominated address by George Hall Art. Shipping and postage will be priority paid and will require a signature for collection.
7) If the prize is not signed for and not collected from a delivery service depot within the courier’s specified timeframe (usually 14 days) the winner must pay for any postage needed to re-send the prize.
8) If the winner chooses to collect the prize in person from George Hall Art in Kings Cross, Sydney NSW, the offer of free postage is revoked and cannot be redeemed for the equivalent value in cash or vouchers.
9) Entries received after 5pm AEST August 1, 2019 will not be deemed valid.
10) The winner will be contacted by direct message on Instagram on August 4, 2019.
11) The winner has until September 4, 2019 to respond and provide a postal address. If no response is made within this time and George Hall Art has made 4 attempts to contact the winner, a runner up will be chosen and the prize will be offered to them. The winner will forfeit their claim to the prize after September 4, 2019 in the event of non response.
12) By submitting an entry to this competition, each entrant warrants that he or she has all necessary rights to provide their intellectual property in the form of a names for the series to George Hall Art and consents to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of their intellectual property.